Friday, November 20, 2009

What am I doing up still...

Ohhh man it's midnight and I really should be sleeping right now, BUT I'm not. I'm making cinnamon rolls (I know right), and knitting, and watching TV, facebooking, and blogging.....

I guess there's no real excitement going on, of course what can really be exciting when you're stuck in the house alll day! We got to do some Christmas shopping today, which was good, I love getting the kiddos stuff and knowing that when they open it they will have fun with it. We got a white Christmas tree, which is a first for me because I've always grown up with a big real tree, and just in the past few years have we done a fake one, just so we don't have to mess with all the "shedding" real trees do. We weren't going to get a tree because we thought Bredun would tear it up....and he tries to, but we've trapped the tree on top of a table in a corner between our love seat and couch with our extra car seat to block the bottom where the couches don't touch!
I have an official date of when I go back to work, and it's way too soon. Dec 14th....poo day...poo poo day. I need to go back though because since I didn't get maternity leave I had to use what vacation and sick time I had which only added up to 3 weeks, so I'm already going 3 weeks unpaid.

ooohhh shoot, smelling the cinnamon rolls from upstairs....I kind of forgot, hope they're not burnt! Later!

1 comment:

  1. I burnt them...well not too bad, but not golden...but dang it I'm still eating them!

    ReplyDelete

 

Bursey Ramblings | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Cuppy Cupcakes Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates