Monday, November 9, 2009

Drained.....

Even though I won't go into detail about why I'm feeling "drained" emotionally right now there is a lot of "things" going on that I feel like lying in bed and crying. I don't feel like I can do anything right, I can't say anything right, and anything I do is not how it's supposed to be. I feel like.... nothing. I don't want sympathy, I just want to be understood. I feel like if I go read God's word or just try to be patient I never hear him, I don't know what to do......but cry.

The End

2 comments:

  1. I love you honey. That's all. I just love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second Mandi's comment: I love you too.
    Don't be too hard on yourself. You have a lot on your plate, and you have post-partum hormones on top of that. I stay up late if you ever need to text or talk. ♥

    ReplyDelete

 

Bursey Ramblings | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Cuppy Cupcakes Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates