Tuesday, December 1, 2009

But I don't wannnnnt to!

I have to go back to work in 2 weeks....ugh I don't want to! It's going to get here so soon too. At least we have all of our Christmas shopping done, well we need to get one more thing for Bredun, but besides that we're done.
  We're planning on going to TX for vacation sometime in Jan, so that'll be a fun time and won't be too long after I've gone back, but I don't know if I'll be able to go then since my job now has some 90 day vacation notice policy thing going on. Dumb. If we can't go in Jan, then hopefully not too much longer of a wait!
    My baby girl Kiya is getting so big and I just love her to pieces. I can't find my camera connector for the computer to put up pictures and it's making me mad. Bredun is allll over the place. He's totally our little daredevil. He'll find anything....and I mean anything to put up next to our coffee table and climb up on it. He'll climb up on the arm of the chair and stand up and then plop himself down on the couch. He's falling off a couple times doing that. Actually he falls a lot....and just stares at you, doesn't really cry about it a lot. Juliana is ready for school, which I'm sure in a few months after going she'll not want to go, but we'll see. She's being playing "teacher" with me. We practice numbers and letters and what the sound of each letter is and what words start with it. She's still in gymnastics until the end of Dec. and she lovvveess it. We might be putting her in it for the beginning of next year but we'll have to see. I really want to keep her in it so that she has something to do, but it all depends on finances.
   Well this post was pretty pointless, but it had been a while since I posted and thought I should say SOMETHING, but I guess when you sit around doing nothing all day you don't really have much to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bursey Ramblings | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Cuppy Cupcakes Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates