Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Growing like a weed...

We went to the doctor today and in a little over 2 weeks Kiya is 7.5 lbs 19 1/2 inches long and 34 1/2 in head circumfrance. Last time we were at the doctor she was 5.10 lbs, she was born 5.12 lbs and left the hospital at 5.04 lbs......MAMA'S MILK IS GOOD! :)

On sucky "stuff" Bredun gave pretty much all of us a cold. My head feels like it's going to explode and my nose will fall off, Kiya is sneezing, coughing, and doesn't want to stay asleep in her bassinet or crib for longer than 30 min unless I'm holding her and then she's knocked out. Bredun is teething too which makes him extra fussy and drooly and adds to my headache. I keep getting chills and feel super weak....ok I'm leaving the pitty party....buttttt it sucks.

1 comment:

  1. Jesalyn doesn't like to sleep long unless i'm holding her either. Makes for a long day.

    ReplyDelete

 

Bursey Ramblings | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Cuppy Cupcakes Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates