Monday, November 2, 2009

How am I going to do this...

Ok I think I could go nuts in about .5 seconds. Ok nope already there! Even though little miss sleeps for most of the day, it seems like once I start one thing another is unraveling behind me. I'll get things "picked up" around the house and then it starts.... Gymnastics in the house...not just Juliana, Bredun decides to pull whatever he can up to the coffee table and climb up on top of it, while Juliana is doing cart wheels, flips, and hanging upside down from couches and chairs. They listen to me for about 5 min, and then they're at it again!
   I don't even know why I'm on here really, but I'm at the point to where stuff is going to look a mess for a sec...lots of seconds....
   We have to go to the doctor this afternoon and then we have to go to the hospital for some lab stuff. Apparently my placenta was on the small size which could mean infections for Kiya or me or both of us, so they had to draw blood from both of us. It was SO hard watching them do it to her. They had a NICU nurse come to do it because she's so small and tried taking it out of her wrist like they do to big people. It was the same size needle too! They couldn't get it to work so then they were wiggling it a little and I felt sooo bad for her, I cried...a lot. Then they had to swipe her eyes, nose throat and butt. They just took some blood from me, but oh man it was hard watching them do it to her. I snuggled her a lot more after I got her back.
  Well I better get back to my oh so calm house and kids.....

1 comment:

  1. Darlin' - I love you :-) And I know you. You'll get the hang of this all soon. In the meantime, I hope you're blessed with caring friends and family who are willing to help out and offer a few extra hands. Wish I were close!!

    ReplyDelete

 

Bursey Ramblings | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Cuppy Cupcakes Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates