Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Spring Break...

One more day of school and then its Spring Break!! Not that I don't want to keep going to school cause I totally do, but I get to go see my Texas family for that whole week! We will eat good food, laugh, hang out and be lazy! Hopefully the drive won't be too bad for the kids and me. We'll be driving to OK to stay with my sister Beckie in Oklahoma City Friday night and then Saturday morning will travel the rest of the way to Dallas. So it will be a 11ish hour drive and that's around 7 hours the frist day. I've driven 6 in a row when I've gone to Iowa before so I'm thinking I'll be good, as long as I can get some sleep. Hopefully the babies will sleep a good chunk of the time, but not too much so it doesn't mess up the sleeping schedule, but if so it'll probably just be for a couple of days.

Anyway...

I'm ready to see my fam!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bursey Ramblings | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Cuppy Cupcakes Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates