Monday, March 15, 2010

zzzzzzzzzzz

I haven't blogged in a while, so I thought you lovely folks who do read this might want to know what's going on and how me and my family are doing.

School is great! It's only been a week, but I am sooo happy to finally be glad to wake up and get ready to go somewhere I want to be. Knowing I'm doing things I WANT to learn and loving every bit of it. So far we have learend manicures, pedicures, spiral perms, and will start on more soon. Pretty basic and easy right now, but soon will start to get more intense and even more fun. I can't wait until I can start to take clients. I will get to when the new class starts in May, possibly sooner than that because apparently our class has started things sooner then most of the other classes did, so we'll see. You all will have to come see me and get something nice and relaxing when I can start to take clients.
   The best part is that I get stuff wayyy cheap and free. I got my eyebrows and eyelashes tinted and eyebrows waxed for $3.50! Now that's good....

Besides that spring break will start in a couple  of weeks and we will be off to Dallas! I'm super excited and can't wait to see my family! Hang out and chill, do whatever comes to mind, eat good food, laugh and be lazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bursey Ramblings | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Cuppy Cupcakes Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates