Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Just Dance....

So the church I go to, Woodcrest in Columbia, is doing this dance on MU campus....in the middle of all the students walking around, going from class to class, on their breaks, doing everyday "student" things. The cool part is that it will be unexpected to all who aren't dancing. What?!Why? You may ask.... to get the word out. They're going to start the music and among all these people ONE person will start doing this dance. Then a few minutes will pass and FIFTY people will be dancing, then ONE HUNDRED, then FIVE HUNDRED. When the music is done, we're just going to walk off like nothing happened. I can only imagine the looks on all of the people around who have no idea this is going to happen. It's totally going to be on the news, which will be the word will get spread out to come visit this "crazy dancing" church which in return will hopefully bring tons of people to come check it out, hear about God and change lives.
 
  When I first heard about it I was like that's kind of weird no one is going to know what the heck just happend, they won't know where we are from, or why we're doing it, so it's not going to really do anything. But then I thought about how much of an impact it can be and I just had to be a part of it. It's a super easy dance, everyone will be doing the same dance, and it's only going to last like 5 min, so why not be a part of this opportunitiy! Here's the l ink to the dance http://www.youtube.com/woodcrestdance if any of you local people want to do it with me let me know!!

2 comments:

  1. Is it going to be like the T-Mobile commercial a while ago? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQ3d3KigPQM)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol Devin I had never seen that before! It looks just like what woodcrest is talking about, but I haven't been to a practice yet to ask. I'm pretty sure it will be just like that though.

    ReplyDelete

 

Bursey Ramblings | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Cuppy Cupcakes Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates