Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Work, work, work!

Ok this is my second day back at work, and though its good to see the people I work with....work sucks! I mean at least I have a job right? Ok so I shouldn't complain too much, but can i just have a part time job, stay home with my kiddos and get paid lots of money instead? ohhh that would be nice. By the way....I'm about to pass out on my desk right now. I'm tired, and I have this heater running, and ohhh man a blanket and pillow would be nice right now. To top it all off, I have like 5 things to wear to semi cover this baby weight, my pants are a little snug....ok more than a little....and if ponchos were in style I'd be good to go with this whole coverage thing, but they aren't so I get to be "fat girl." ugh....I miss my babies so much, and it's nice to come home and get to snuggle with all of them. I think I overload them with kisses. Well I should be working...HA...later!

1 comment:

  1. Ew I'm sorry hon. Seriously, when I find my money tree, I promise to cut you off a branch so you don't have to work! Deal?

    ReplyDelete

 

Bursey Ramblings | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Cuppy Cupcakes Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates