Thursday, January 7, 2010

Crazy times makes for a crazy life!

Oh man ever since I've gone back to work it seems like this blog and my facebook stalking, I mean reading, has gone to a bare minimum. I haven't blogged in a while, and really there isn't too much of excitement to blog about, but it's been crazy. We'll start with the kids first...

Juliana has been going to gymnastics and had started in October (?), and her last class was in December, we decided she loved it so much and was doing good, that she's now enrolled for the next season which starts today (although I'm not sure they'll have class due to the weather), and will go until May. It gives her some social interaction with little kids and she's always wanting me to play teacher with her and tell her what to show her, which is a good practice for her. I remember being in gymnastics when I was little and I loved it so it's good that she can show the same desire. She'll start school in May of this year, and that just seems so crazy to me! She's growing up way too fast. She's mommy's little best friend and will use that against me when she wants to do something..."but Mom that's what best friends do.." I love how much she shows how she loves for her family. Always wanting to give Bredun and Kiya kisses and hugs, and take care of them. Sometimes too much, but it's still is amazing to see love for each other. I love my little mini me.

Bredun is a wild man. He's definitly our dare devil child. He will try to climb up on anything and use anything to get up there. Toys, shoes, boxes, someones leg....it doesn't matter, he'll use it to get where he wants. Sometimes he'll get on the coffee table and once he's been caught and you go to get him he'll just jump to you without you knowing it. Scary at times, but that kid has hit his head so many times, he's going to be one rough little man. I love him so much, and love seeing him grow and start to understand more each day.

Kiya had her 2 month check up a couple of weeks ago and was 9 lbs, and I can't remember the length. She's still a little skinny minny, but has those chubby cheeks. I love kissing them. She's starting to "talk" a lot more when you talk to her, not so much on her own yet, and smiles sooo much. I love seeing her little mouth get the biggest wide open grin! It makes me want to kiss her all over. I love getting to come home from work and holding her, giving kisses, and just telling her how much I love her.

Taurus and I aren't doing much of anything. It's pretty much work, nap, watch the kids, sleep....repeat for him. He's been doing night stock (10pm-6am) since October, and really likes the people he works with and for the most part what he does. I think the hours and watching the kids can get to him and his body a lot, but he handles it pretty good for the most part, and he does it for his family so we're hoping one day it may not have to be like that. The kids grow up so fast, so we know it won't be this hard forever, but for now it's tough on his body.  I'm still at Bank of America, and have applied to be a customer service manager over at another new Hy-Vee that will be opening in March. I think I'm getting over the banking industry. Of course my heart is always to be a cosmetologist, but since that won't be happening anytime soon, I need to be somewhere, that doesn't stress me out and makes me happy. I used to work at the old one a few years ago and enjoyed it, so I hope to hear about that within the next week or two. The closing date for the job ends on the 11th (next monday) so because of the opening date, I'm thinking something will come along interview wise soon. Pray for me that if it's in God's plans that the door will be open for me to work there. It will save us $258 in insurance a month so if I can get the same pay, or more would be nice, than we will be able to save more money to buy a house!

Yeah I said it, buying a house. Our plan is with this next income tax to pay off the rest of our smaller debt, we'll still have his car and schooling, and then save money and start looking next year for something. Hopefully this will be an easy process. We've watched all of those HGTV shows about buying your first home, my first place, renovation type of things we feel we know what we'll be walking into, and I have a friend who is a realtor, and new realtor that we're hoping can give us some insite and help us walk through the process.

Until next time....don't ask me when that will be....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bursey Ramblings | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Cuppy Cupcakes Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates