Monday, December 7, 2009

"GRAPES"

Ok let me just start off telling you all how much we LOVE grapes in our family. I mean Juliana could eat a whole bag by herself, Bredun could eat anything and all of it by himself too, which leads me to earlier today.

Sitting on the couch watching TV, kids are playing. Juliana goes into the kitchen, pretends to "cook" and on her way back in, she tells me "Mommy Bredun is eating a grape off the floor...." Mommy says " Bredun come here that's ucky....bring it to mommy." Juliana hops over the baby gate and takes his hand to lead him to mommy.... As Bredun always does when he's caught with someone in his hands that he's about to put in his mouth he quickly pops the "grape" in his mouth. Takes it out and says "uck" and throws it at me. It lands on my laptop that I was looking at, so I pick it up and realize hmmmm this doesn't look like a grape. Kind of looks like a piece of chocolate....we don't have chocolate, must have been under the couch for a while. Soooo I smell it....nope not chocolate either it's POOP! yeah I said it poo.......gag reflexs kicked in, quickly grabbed a wipe and picked that nasty terd up and gave it to Juliana to throw away.

And that ladies in gentlemen is the story of the day....oh wait and then I changed his diaper but forgot I didn't have a diaper to put on him downstairs, so I sent Juliana upstairs to get one, Bredun pees on the floor. I love him! :)

End scene

1 comment:

  1. Gotta love toddlers! Lol. We haven't had any eating poop problems (knock on wood) but one morning I woke up and Caleb had left a Luvs diaper on Roree overnight (she soaks right through those) but hadn't attached one side enough and it fell open with the weight, and Roree was running back and forth through her own poop. Luckily it was only on her feet and ankles and she hadn't tried to play with it. That was not fun to clean up, lol.

    ReplyDelete

 

Bursey Ramblings | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Cuppy Cupcakes Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates