Thursday, December 3, 2009

Random post...

Ok so as I am sitting her "doodling" around on the internet, I have the TV on MTV and some new show is on and is supposed to be about following some young people from Jersey shore.....that's probably enough said right there just for people to understand how stupid the show is going to be, but listening to the introduction it starts off with a guy talking about how he has a tanning bed in his house to live up with the life style of a jersey boy....and now this is were I will change the channel....dumb.

I have to go back to work in a week! UCK....noooooo I don't want to *sighs, tears fall down face...breathing in and out, in and out*

I want to be in cosmetology school, I want a new job, I want to be with my babies a lot more than I will once I go back to work, I want to not have to worry about bills (oh wait bills never stop coming in so that won't happen!) I want a new job....oh I said that already...hmmm...I want a new job! I want to live in a different place, and town and state, but for now a new place.

Yeah this post was definitly random....kind of pointless too, but definitly random....

1 comment:

  1. Dude, those reality shows drive me insane... Especially the ones that are about the rich kids/people. Ugh.

    Love you!

    PS your "about me" says you're a soon to be momma of 3... you should probably update that! ;)

    ReplyDelete

 

Bursey Ramblings | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Cuppy Cupcakes Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates