Monday, February 1, 2010

Where's my sign God?

So I've talked about how it might be a possibility that I get to go to cosmetology school, and it still is, but we're just not sure if it will work out. Ok...really it could work out, but Taurus and I really want to try and get a house next year. With this income taxes we are going to save some and pay pretty much all of our debt off. Except for some that are small amounts which we'll just pay with paychecks, then all we'll have is his car, and school, and the monthly bills to worry about. I try to be positive about getting a house, but sometimes I'm negative Nancy and really wonder are we going to be able to do this? Our friend who is a new realtor told us we should at least be in the 620 credit score range or better and want to put no less than 3.5%  down, which we can have that, but we were wanting to put more down. With me not having a job still, it's frustrating because I can't help with that extra income, so we're not saving now. So then I'm like ok then it means I should be in school instead of doing nothing do something right? nooo not so much....
  Taurus said if he gets this second job that pays real good I could go for sure and he wouldn't worry about it. Otherwise it'll be tough to save if I were in school and only working a PT job. But do we hold off on a house for 6-12 months more just so I can go to school?? I totally would...but I know he really wants that house and I know if we were to do that then it would be better if I had a job longer than just that extra 6 months to help with the house. Ugh I hate trying to figure out what's going to happen, and I know I'm not supposed to figure it out, but it makes things stressful. I want to do school SOOOO bad and this is my opportunity, I could have my career finally lined up! So I just ask for you guys to help me stay positive, not to worry about what's going to happen, and if it's in God's plans then it will happen...house...school...job...it will happen.

Just give me a sign God....

1 comment:

  1. I've got my fingers crossed! Just keep in mind that you can always buy a house ... you may not have another oppurtunity to go to school for some time though if you end up at your limit as far as bills are concerned. I hope you guys can work something out -- I know this is your dream!

    ReplyDelete

 

Bursey Ramblings | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Cuppy Cupcakes Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates