Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I have an announcement to make....

So I could officially be a student next month!! NEXT MONTH!! You have no idea how excited this makes me. So this is were we're at with the whole thing. Right now Taurus is statused as a PT employee, and insurance benefits aren't eligible for him until May to add us on, BUT its really crappy insurance, so we don't think we'll do that anyway. He's looking for a FT job somewhere so that hopefully we can get insurance otherwise we will try to go the the missouri health insurance that helps people who can't get it in other ways, but you have to not have had insurance for 6 months to get that. I've been looking for a FT job, and didn't think it was going to be this hard, but it is ridiculous. So I did get unemployment which is helping us some. They tried not giving it to me, but the state made them...HAHA Bank of America...ok sorry had to get that out of my system. 

Anyway, if I don't find a job, that means no insurance and no income to save for a house. ( Which was another reason we were thinking of pushing back me going to school again). But If I'm in school and getting unemployment I'm at least doing something with my time that's productive and can stay at home, when I don't have school and not be stressed going to school FT and work and kids. I feel like I'm not making sense right now, because I have so many things going through my head with all of this so sorry if this sounds all confusing. You can ask me questions later and who knows I'll probably be blogging about this later.
 
Right now I just have to get my passport pictures to put with my certificate that they use for graduation. You know how you always see them when you go into salons, and everything else is finished... I think. I've done my loans, talked to the school, now it's to make it official.

I want to SCREAM, I'm so excited.

So please pray that everything gets completed the right way and I can officially be on my way to completing my dream.

6 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Woohoo! And another GREAT BIG WOOHOO!!!! I am so VERY happy for you. I know this is a sign and things are starting to turn around for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna, that's SO exciting!!!!! Yay!! I can't wait for it all to happen for you, I know this has been your dream for a very VERY long time!! Love you girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This makes me SO excited! I can't wait for you to start cutting my hair (cough-for free-cough).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super duper excited for you!!!! I know you've been wanting this for so long. Happy it's finally coming true!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes Devin you and many friends will be my free "practice" people...but it will be on the DL. :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Bursey Ramblings | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Cuppy Cupcakes Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates