Thursday, February 18, 2010

Its official!

So yesterday I made it official and signed the school contract! Oh man I was so excited, it's in 10 days! That's crazy soon. I got to try on my smock and I'll get all this fun stuff. I'll have to post about what I get when I actually get it. I know what it is I'm getting, but we'll just wait to see just how COOL it is.

We've got gymnastics tonight, and my mom is coming down to pick up Juliana for the weekend so we'll be one kiddo down until Monday. I'll miss my baby girl, but she loves playing with gramma and grandpa so it'll be fun times.

Well I gotta finish cleaning up with the hub....I know fun stuff right?!

4 comments:

  1. I am SO happy for you! Can't wait to hear all about your new adventure! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY Anna!! I am SO excited for you!! Girl, this has been on your dream sheet for a VERY VERY long time!!!!! K, so next time I visit you, I'll be sure to have my hair all ready to be practiced on, ok? I won't cut it or anything, so you can have funsies with it ;) hehe!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a plan Mandi, you know I'll love to do anything!

    ReplyDelete

 

Bursey Ramblings | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Cuppy Cupcakes Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates