Friday, February 19, 2010

Family pictures....

We're finally getting family pictues! I'm ready for this because if I sit and think about when it could have happened, it would be when Kiya isn't a baby anymore. Usually family picutes consist of either Taurus or I not being in the picture because we're the one taking the picture, which means it's not really a "family" picuture! Lucky me I have a fantastic cousin Mandi who is a photography, but I don't get to see her a lot because of distance so she's really the only one who's been able to accomplish getting Bursey family pictures. It's not going to be a lot of pictures or anything. It's actually one of those annoying kiosks that are in the mall that think every family that walks by is sooo picture perfect and come check out our deal. Well they suckered me in. Hey I want a family picrture and it was only $20 bucks, so I said "what the heck...sign me up!" We'll get to take lots of poses, but we will only get to pick one pose to have an 8x10 and 16 wallet pictures, that's where they sucker you in because they want you to WANT more poses and pay waayyyy too much for more pictures. I'll settle for one pose as long as I get a family picture.
  So now instead of pretending I'm talking to someone on my phone to avoid those people I can say "I'm already signed up thanks." Now how to avoid those people that can make your hands feel super soft with their never seen before lotion......I guess I'll be talking on the phone.

2 comments:

  1. We did that last weekend for the same thing! And the photographer did a really good job -- even for little miss "I can't sit still" Roree. He'd pose us make a noise or something so Roree would look at him (usually clapping worked), click click click, next pose, click click click, next pose ... It was really quick and easy. We posed as a family twice, as just Roree a couple times, Mommy and Roree, Daddy and Roree, and Mommy and Daddy, and were done within like, 10 minutes. It was really easy and we felt like he did a good job, but I'll let you know for sure when he calls us back and we actually see the pictures.

    What is everyone going to wear?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure what we're wearing, but I was thinking all of us in jeans and then black and white shirts or all of us in black, I'm not sure. It's going to be hard to find something that we all can wear and match!

    ReplyDelete

 

Bursey Ramblings | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Cuppy Cupcakes Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates