Sunday, January 17, 2010

It's been a while....

Wow it's been a while since I've blogged. It's been the same routine day after day. Work, kids, gym, kids, bed. So it didn't seem like much was going on, and now it's just kids, gym, kids, bed....yeah no more work. Not by my choice, but I was wanting out anyway.....just not wanting the transition between the new job being no job at all. I won't go into details on what happened except for the fact that it's kind of a sigh of relief to be out of Bank of America. Sooo much negativity going on, making everyone not so fun to be around. I loved the people I worked with, but there was still so much negativity with the bank and since I was already looking for a new job, it was kind of crazy that I was let go when I was. An honest mistake turned into something that I wanted buuuttt didn't want until I had something else lined up. ohhh well what can you do, God has a reason for everything. I don't know if it was to tell me that I should have been thankful for having SOMETHING, or telling me that he has something else way better stored for me. Only time will tell. In the meantime I get to stay home with my kiddos, and I love that. It's like maternity leave all over again! But do pray that I find something soon, we will need that income. Ok Kiya apparently isn't wanting me to blog anymore cause she's being fussy and not stopping. Until next time....

2 comments:

  1. Good attitude to have considering what happened. I know it was meant to be and don't worry God will take care of you and I'm sure something will come along soon. Until then keep your chin up, stay positive and enjoy spending time with those cutie patootie kiddos of yours. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww hon, I'm sorry it happened the way it did! I'm happy you get the time with your babies though, and I'll be praying that you find something very soon that works for you all! Love you so much hon!

    ReplyDelete

 

Bursey Ramblings | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Cuppy Cupcakes Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates