Tuesday, October 20, 2009

It's getting close...

So i have two more days until I walk into a court room to find out what the near future holds for me. I'm excited, nervous, scared, but at times feel at peace with it all. I know I've done all I can to be prepared for this and to prove that this is something my family "needs." I just hope this judge can see that, and grant the move. I've met with my lawyer twice already in the past week, talked about how things will go down. I'm meeting with him on Thursday to have a pretend mini "trial," and then at 1:30 on Friday starts the fun! I know we don't have an issue when it comes to proving that I am the better parent. I have numerous things for evidence to prove that, and at first I was thinking that's all I would need really, and then come on give the girl what she wants. BUT the more I think of it, that's not why we're there, we're there to prove that being in a different state is for the better of Juliana. I think we have enough to show that it is, and I have no idea how his lawyer is going to come at me, but I honestly can not think of anything that Josh or his lawyer would be able to prove that it isn't better for her. Ok I need to stop thinking about it! Totally be praying hard for me on that day though....whoever may read this by then, which I'm thinking will be no one....I have but one follower, but I tried. I've given it to God, it's in his hands, and all I can do is be honest and willing to let him show me his path for me and my family!

1 comment:

  1. Hon, I can only imagine the stress that's on you right now just anticipating this meeting. I'll be praying for you today and especially tomorrow as you prepare and go to trial. God knows what's best for your family and I just pray that what HE thinks is best is what WE think is best ;-) But really, I pray that His will is done in the end, bottom line. Love you hon!!

    ReplyDelete

 

Bursey Ramblings | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Cuppy Cupcakes Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates