Friday, August 7, 2009

What's next?

Ohhhh how waiting sucks. So we didn't have the court date last week like we were supposed to because my lawyer was sick. See he's a parapalegic (sp?) and so he gets sick a lot and just so happened he got sick right then. We are planning on going on the 18th of this month, so again pray that this is God's plan and everything will work out well. I've gone back and forth on how I feel about the whole thing. It's just so stressful. I want my baby girl to be near me all the time, because I know she will miss us and when she's with him and if she wanted to go home, he wouldn't do anything about it. She was gone pretty much for a week between seeing him for her regular visits and going with my parents to see Beckie in OK, and my mom said that on the way home and she was saying was "Can mommy meet us somewhere, I want mommy...." :( It makes me sad, because I don't ever want her to feel like mommy doesn't want her all the time, and I know if she does end going there for the summer than I will be calling a lot, but that's not the same.

On to another stressful situation, but not as sterssful....Taurus has filled out application after application and hopefully will have an interview with for a part time job. It may not be the best job he can get, but it's something and something is better than nothing, so we're hoping that it will come through and he can start right away. We thought we might have to put the kids back in daycare. If he gets this job he won't have to. We have a friend who is a stay at home momma with her 1 year old little girl and said that she would watch the kids for an hour or two until Taurus got off to pick them up. He would work from 5am-9am Mon-Fri and since I don't have to be at work until 8:00 then it would only be a little over an hour. So it works out good....now he just has to get the job.

And now ladies and gentlemen....EXCITING news. Well it's probably more exciting to me than anything else, BUT Juliana will be going to gymnastics. I'm so excited for her and ready to go with her to get her first leotard and everything else. I remember when I was in gymnastics when I was a little girl and I loved it! I hope she enjoys it too, but if she doesn't I won't force her to like it....but I secretly hope she loves it. She'll do it for 4 months, one night a week, and if she really likes it from there, than we might just continue doing it. It's not expensive at all and she needs something "fun" to do. I'll be a prould little momma watching her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bursey Ramblings | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Cuppy Cupcakes Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates