Saturday, July 11, 2009

So today was kind of bitter sweet....more so bitter than anything really. We just got back from vacation last week, so this was our first week back to work and getting into routine of things. Taurus sells jewelry at a store that is within Macy's. Macy's ended up buying out that store and so they've been working on switching things over to Macy's. Come to find out today Taurus was supposed to sign a new hire for Macy's and didn't in time, therefore not giving him a job. They did NOTHING. The thing is he left his phone in Dallas and we just got it back on Friday. They apparently were calling him the past few days telling him to come in and sign this paper, however he didn't have his phone. Could they not have left a note to him when he worked Monday? Could they not think "hhmmm it goes to his voicemail everytime I call, maybe something wrong with his phone....I'll send a letter." NO. Ugh I'm mad. I don't care that he wasn't making really much of anything....but it was something, and something is better than nothing. He was going to look for another job anyway on my half day this coming week, but still. I just think they could have done something else when he came in there today. He came in 3 different times! ok ok I'm done. Maybe this was God's little push to let him know he really does need to fine another job RIGHT NOW, not just whenever he gets around to it.Pray that he can find something. Most likely it will have to be a grave yard shift, because daycare is too expensive and we have no family or friends that could watch the kiddos. Grave yard shift will be hard on him, but there isn't much around columbia, or any city most likely!

Well I just got done cleaning out my car and now I need to finish picking up the house. Doing laundry, picking up "stuff" a.k.a. "junk," and then taking a nap.

1 comment:

  1. Oh man Anna, that sucks! I'm so sorry they did that to him! I'll be praying he finds an AMAZING job and maybe this was God's way of closing a door so another could open? Hope so! Love you miss!

    ReplyDelete

 

Bursey Ramblings | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Cuppy Cupcakes Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates