Friday, July 3, 2009

Ba da da da daaaa.... I'm lovin' it!

Have I ever told you that I love me some Dallas?? That is Dallas, Texas, and the weekend is approaching fast and I don't want it to. We were looking at renters and Real Estate books....dreaming mostly on the houses, but they have soooo much better prices for houses than MO. We were looking at 3 and 4 bedroom houses that were ranging in the mid $100,000 ranges. We saw some foreclosure houses, one in piticular that was 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath and all this other fancy stuff for only $111k.....ugh....nice. One day.....hopefully.

I should be going to meet with lawyers to discuss a new parenting plan and hopefully know for sure if/when we will be moving. Hopefully all this will be settled in the next month or two. Pray Pray PRAY that it all goes good and we reslove this. I feel at peace with it, and expect a "fight" over what will be finalized, but I still feel like this is where we are supposed to be and where God wants us to grow as a family.

Well we are off to some "natitorium" (sp?), indoor water park type of thing, with the kiddos and then off to do some more fun and relaxing things before we head out Sunday morning.

1 comment:

  1. Ok, so as much as I hate that Dallas is so much further from me than you already are... I can totally tell that you and Taurus are SO much happier there! I hope everything works out and goes smoothly so you guys can get there! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

 

Bursey Ramblings | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Cuppy Cupcakes Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates