Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Waiting sucks!!

So I don't know how many people will actually read this since this is my first blog, and I'm still learning how this site all works BUT I have stuff on my mind, I'm bored at work, and so I want to ramble.

So I've been dealing with baby daddy drama forever it seems, and currently we are in the process of trying to move to TX. Hopefully no later than April of 2010, but to make sure we have a place, job, school for Juliana, and who knows what else we're trying to make sure we have everything in order before than. So right now I have sole physical custody and Josh (biological sperm donor as I call him) has visitations. He picks her up Monday nights around 4pm and drops her off the following morning around 7:30am, so if you think about it by the time she's in bed and wakes up he's been with her for around 6 hours and a total of 12 hours a week. He sees it as I get her two nights and not 12 hours total. Anyway so I have to give notice before I move and to assure that everything gets taken care of in time, I sent the letter to him now. I had to make up a new visitation "idea," let him know why and when we would be moving, and send it certified mail to assure HE gets it. So I did this the end of May he never gets it and doesn't pay attention to the notices that there's something for him to go pick up at the post office..... dummy. So I decide to send it to his work this week. I'm still waiting to see if he's recieved it to go to the next step.

I'm stressing because with all of the research I've done I've found that since I have the sole custody of her, he's the one that will have to prove that it's not fit for her to move there and rearrange visitations. She'll be in school so his options for visits are really going to be limited to summer time only. She mostly goes to his mom's house, and I think she's the one that really pushes him to even keep up with all of this. Yet when it comes down to money he's all over it making it about "me me me." He always thinks that I'm attacking him, that I want his life to be hell (excuse me) and that I just want to suck money out of him. I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT HIM! I've decided to make the visits be for the summer, and alternating years for the holidays. He's not big on holidays, I am so to be fair I'm at least giving him the opportunity to have the celebration on the actually day.

Anyway I'm stressing because I know he's going to fuss and fight about money mostly. I said I would fly with her there and back when it is visit time meaning I'm paying round trip twice while he just pays for two plane tickets. I feel like I have everything prepared for anything he would try to throw out at me, but I still want to be reassured that I'll be ok. Any advice? Words of encouragement?

3 comments:

  1. It's too bad he won't just surrender his "parental" rights and put an end to this for you and Juliana. We'll be praying for you guys as you sort through the legalities (sp?) of it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree - I wish he would just drop it all (like you said, it's his MOM that's pushing for it anyway) and let you all be! He just makes everything worse for her (and for you guys too of course). *sigh* I'm sorry, love. It sucks. I think you're being more than fair in your new arrangement idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this sucks...I pray for resolution for you SOON!!!!

    ReplyDelete

 

Bursey Ramblings | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Cuppy Cupcakes Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates